WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. That Jesus is the Son of the Living God and the only Saviour from sin.
2. That Jesus is the Healer of the body and soul through His blood.
3. That Jesus is baptising with the Holy Spirit.
4. That Jesus is coming back soon to restore our world.
5. That Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
We believe there are three primary experiences of the Christian life: Salvation, Water Baptism, and the Holy Spirit Baptism.
1. Salvation is initiated by a prayer of faith in Jesus.
2. Salvation is completed by God's grace.
3. Salvation is maintained by a lifestyle of Biblical righteousness.
4. Salvation is demonstrated by works.
5. Salvation is lost when we sin and do not repent.
6. Salvation is necessary to enter Heaven in eternity.
1. Water Baptism was exemplified by Christ.
2. Water Baptism is a public demonstration of faith in Jesus Christ.
3. Water Baptism is executed in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Holy Ghost Baptism
1. Holy Spirit Baptism is evidenced by speaking in tongues.
2. Holy Spirit Baptism is an experience distinct from Salvation or Water Baptism.
Having a personal relation with Jesus means:
1. Daily Prayer - talking with God is fundamental for our relationship with Him.
2. Reading the Bible - feeding our spirit with the Word of God.
3. Fellowship - coming together in a local church to worship Him and have friendship with other believers.
4. Witnessing - sharing the good news of Jesus with others.